Albuquerque General Dentistry
Top-Tier Oral Treatments
Without frequent checkups with your dentist, your teeth can suffer greatly. You only get one set of teeth, and these precious parts of your mouth are worth far more than pearls. Therefore, our general dentist in Albuquerque provides a plethora of services to care for our patients' oral needs. A large part of this includes preventative measures to ensure your overall health is in the best shape possible.
Call today at (505) 207-3989 or contact us online for more information about our Albuquerque general dentistry services. We offer free consultations.
General Dentistry Services
Our team provides exceptional preventative care, diagnostics, and basic treatments to include:
- Teeth examination and cleaning – Beginning with an oral examination, the staff will hear out any of your concerns and goals while assessing your oral health, by directly screening your teeth and gums as well as analyzing x-rays. We utilize advanced equipment to reach every surface and crevice of the teeth to remove plaque and any other disease-causing bacteria.
- Crowns & bridges – These are devices that fit over an existing tooth or implant which are cemented in place. Gaps due to a missing tooth cause the remaining teeth to shift, which may result in gum diseases and TMJ disorders. Crowns are recommended for larger fillings and chipped teeth, as well as to cover discoloration. Dental bridges are recommended to help preserve the structure of your existing teeth by bridging the gaps between missing, loose, and shifting teeth.
- Gum disease treatment – Periodontal disease is one of the most common oral diseases in the country. Fortunately, we know exactly how to prevent, treat, and maintain healthy smiles.
Whenever possible, we strive to preserve our patients’ natural teeth. However, if there is a severe infection, injury, or other damage, tooth extraction may become necessary. We offer quality care that is personalized for our patients, including tooth extraction and other emergency dental services.
A tooth may need to be removed when it is:
- Decayed beyond repair
- Damaged beyond repair
- Abscessed or severely infected
- Fractured or the root is fractured
- Affected by gum disease and bone loss
To schedule a free consultation, or to learn more about our Albuquerque general dentistry options, we invite you to contact us online or call us at (505) 207-3989.
Our ReviewsReal Patients. Real Reviews.
“The entire office is warm and welcoming. Dr. Pereyra is amazing! He is patient, understanding, and attentive. First dentist, in over 40 years, I have ever felt at ease and comfortable with.”- Amber W.R.
“Very friendly staff. Warm, comfortable environment. Dr. Pereyra is the best! Best dentist I have ever been to. Knowledgeable, friendly and gentle. Always explains what he's doing and makes sure to ask how you are doing too.”- Robyn P.
“Dr. Pereyra and his staff of dental assistants and hygienists are wonderful! His gentle demeanor and professionalism are outstanding and greatly appreciated. I recommend his practice to anyone needing a patient, kind and talented dentist.”- Jane P.